QUOTES

"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown

"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip

"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett

"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Jamie Paolinetti

"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
Charlie Chaplin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia

Friday, May 20, 2011

Moving Forward...No matter what.

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." 
 Martin Luther King Jr.

My friends ~
I had a blog up
and it spoke to so many of us...
and it was deep,
painful and true.

However, my blog is a place
where I want to bring
a light
a glimmer
a speck....of hope.

Yesterday, although every word
was honest, raw and real...
I can't stay there, and I don't
want you to either.

So I took it down.

You see, my friends,
I do believe, as the quote above says
we must do what we can
to move forward...
baby steps.

Not that we can't express our frustrations.
No way.
But I need to have my blog be a consistent
place of hope for you ~
for me ~ for our supporters.

Just wanted you to know why
I took down a blog that seemed
to speak to so many of you...

Just know that
you aren't alone...
we are here ~ together in this battle.

Healing hugs.
~alicia

Oh, and let me tell you, I appreciate your feedback and support ~ I hear you.   Never give up, my friends...

No comments: