QUOTES

"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown

"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip

"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett

"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Jamie Paolinetti

"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
Charlie Chaplin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Journey to Acceptance©

Hello my friends...
It's been a little while.
I've been on a journey ~
To accepting my RA.
How about you?

Hmmmm
A journey to acceptance
from where to where?
from here to there
Acceptance ...

Acceptance of
what and who
and when to do
who knows what ...
I've never done it before.
acceptance of RA...
Have you?

Are you willing
to go on this journey
together - to who knows where
with who knows who,
for who knows what
Are you?

I am ...
Knowing you will be with me
tells me it will be ok, fun,
supportive, crazy,
virtually traveling all over the globe!
Why not?   We have nothing to lose!

Let's just take one step
one baby step
at a time
I'll hold your hand...
will you hold mine?
Let's get on this
Journey to Acceptance of our RA
and...getting to the other side!

Healing hugs,
Alicia

No comments: