QUOTES

"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown

"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip

"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett

"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Jamie Paolinetti

"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
Charlie Chaplin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia

Monday, January 24, 2011

Trying to Break it off...©

My friends ~ I made a decision today!
You'll understand when you read my blog.

Trying to Break it off ©

Our relationship is strained
it is painful for me...
how much more can I take?

I am trying to live with you
in the healthiest way possible
but you show up on my yoga mat!
Come on!

I try to take a break from you
go for a drive ~ heck, even to the doctor
and there you are ~
making it such a painful trip.
Sheesh.

It is so exhausting being with you
day in and day out.
I can't drink enough caffeine to stop
from making you deplete my energy.

My friend, do you have to
enter my mind in meditation?  
Grabbing my spine ~ feeling like
you are stabbing it?  

I am just trying to get
some peace of mind.
For a moment.  Please.

Ok, I don't invite you to parties anymore.
Heck, I don't have many,  or go to many
because you show up anyway ~
grabbing my shoulders ~

Squeezing my hips until they
ache so bad, I can't sit.  
Whatever it is that
you do to my spine ~
Stop It!  I hate it.

You put me under so much pressure
I have no energy...I can't even make plans.  
What kind of relationship is this?
Not one I am enjoying.

I woke up today and announced that
I was breaking up with you ~ RA
But, as I was doing my yoga...
you showed up.   You let me know ~
you aren't going away...not yet.

How are we going to live together?


Healing hugs,
Alicia

No comments: