QUOTES

"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown

"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip

"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett

"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Jamie Paolinetti

"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
Charlie Chaplin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You save me everyday ©

Hello my friends!
We are trudging through
another foot of snow...
here's one for you
and your pet friends :)


You save me
everyday.

With your smile
your company.

No matter how my day is
you are beside me

making me smile
and be grateful...for you.

I love going for walks
being free spirits
on the healing trail

I know you walk much faster
than me...
but you always look back
making sure I'm ok.

You save me everyday
when I am bored
you say, let's go for a walk.
How can I say no...
even for a little one.

You save me
you keep me busy
making me laugh

Aren't we so lucky.
we saved you.

To Tyler...my dog.
And to my chubby Kitty Sassy
who is preoccupied with food 24/7
They make me laugh all day long.

Healing hugs,
Alicia

No comments: