Ever wake up one day
I wake up with that thought
Everyday I have a choice.
Here is a top ten choices for someone with
1. Action or inaction
2. Give life your all or give up
3. Find joy in the little things or be on the pity pot
4. Communicate with friends or isolate
5. Re-create yourself or focus on all the things you can't do anymore
6. Enjoy the simplicities in life or keep up with our old pace and break our bodies down
7. Exercise ~ every day or let your body stiffen up faster ~ advance your disease
8. Rest ~ listen to your body or fall at the end of the day, exhausted ~ depleted
9. Live in faith or live in fear of your future
10. Embrace every single day or wish you had someone else's life.
My friends, I truly believe that ALL of us, whether dealing with RA or losing jobs, going through
divorces, life changes....we face these choices. Each day is a decision, isn't it?
Make the right choice, today, for you.
In my future blogs...I am going to take each one, one by one...just like I would if I were coaching someone. :)
"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia
"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown
"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip
"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett
"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.
"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia