QUOTES

"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown

"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip

"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett

"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Jamie Paolinetti

"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
Charlie Chaplin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You know, I know you know! ©

"You may never know what results come of your action, 
but if you do nothing there will be no result."
Mahatma Gandhi



Hello my friends!
It has been a while, 
and I have missed you all.
Truly.


I have truly missed writing.
Sometimes life throws you 
so much, that you feel like
"no way, I can't do that anymore!"


Yeah, that was how I was feeling
after my Mom passed away.
Just days after I began my new medicine
and I told my Ma that it would "cure me
and I could visit her more


Then my feet acted up and 
with all my mourning and pain
~ it was overwhelming, to put
it mildly.   Then the Holidays, 
Birthdays...


You know, I know you know.


Many of you tell me privately
that you couldn't even get out
the words I put out here.
Well here they are ~ pain and all.


I truly wasn't going to write again.
Figured, I was a "has been".
Lost my careers, losing more 
mobility, lost my biggest cheerleader
(who had chronic illness~my Ma)....
so why bother...
Plus, I was in a bad space.


You know, I know you know.


But I can't do that!  
I made a committment to you all.
That we could and would thrive 
with this disease.   
How could I leave you?
I just needed time.


You know, I know you know.


So, my dear friends
I am back!   
Maybe not writing as much 
as I did, or as quick...
But I am here...
Not giving up...or in.
I was thinking about it though.


You know, I know you know.


Healing hugs, 
Alicia 
PS... write away ... let us all know that you do know.  xo

No comments: