QUOTES

"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown

"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip

"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett

"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Jamie Paolinetti

"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
Charlie Chaplin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life Happened...now what? Choices: 6: ~ Enjoy the simplicities in life ~ or ~ keep up with our old pace and break our bodies down©

"To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace."  ~Milan Kundera

Hello my friends ~

Peace.
Peace.of.mind.
Joy.
Find it, we must!

Life passes by
and we miss
the simple joys
by working so hard
breaking down our bodies
our minds...

We all do it.

Whether you have Rheumatoid Arthritis
or are just trying to live life today~
we have to change our mindsets
or we miss the good stuff
and make ourselves suffer.

You know I am right.
And yet, it is so hard to change.

People read this from all over the world ~
Six Continents ~ Whoa...
All over the globe, guess what?
We all put too much pressure on living.

We need to just live.
Live!
Enjoy life.
Pause.  Breathe.  Look around.
Smile.
We are on the right side of the daisies!
YAY!

So we have the chance to thrive!
What are you going to do to take control of your life-story?
The chapters need to change ~
but change can be fantastic
Giving us opportunities to see and appreciate
simplicities we would have otherwise missed.

Your biography.  Your story.
Let's have many, many exciting chapters to write!
If we slow down, listen to our bodies
and truly enjoy our "New Reality"~
We will see the simplicities in life
as the absolute beauty that they are.
Peace. Joy. Fun.

I don't know about you,
but I want to have a long life...
and if I have to learn to stop and enjoy
watching squirrels and chipmunks...
or listen to the birds and smile...
or walk with my dog and cat...
and that is all my body allows...

Well, I am thriving and my biography
will become more vivid with simple blessings!
Hopefully, I will have a few more chapters
to write, because I am doing what my doctor
and my body tell me to do!

Join me on my virtual healing trail
Let's thrive together and learn from one
another.   Imagine, people from all over
the world ~ if you all added your comments,
we could learn so much about you and how
you are thriving!

Healing hugs,
Alicia



No comments: