QUOTES

"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown

"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip

"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett

"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Jamie Paolinetti

"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
Charlie Chaplin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia

Monday, March 12, 2012

A blog of gratitude to all my readers and friends!

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving."  ~ W.T. Purkiser


My friends, what a treat this is to write for all of us.
Over the last couple of years ~ there have been times
many times ~ that I didn't want to hit "Publish"


But I did...for all of you.


My heart is full of gratitude for you
my readers, my friends ~
from all.over.the.world.
And I mean all OVER the world.


This blog is for you, for us.


Many blogs, I have cried reading them to my Ma ~
She would say, "hon, you have to put it out there...
people will understand that pain."


So I did...for you and me.


My soul is filled with blessings
from your comments and feedback.
Some of you are holding yourselves accountable.
Whoa.   Now that means a lot to me (a Coach) :)
Just knowing that I have special people following
my heartfelt words...


Words that I believe are provided to me purely as vessel from somewhere else...


A blessing given to me ~ to give away ~
To you.


May you all be blessed.


Healing hugs, 


Alicia



No comments: