QUOTES

"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown

"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip

"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett

"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Jamie Paolinetti

"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
Charlie Chaplin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia

Monday, August 1, 2011

Are you coming over? ©

"Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
-- Author Unknown


Hello my friends ~
Here is a poem I just wrote for us today!


Are you coming over?©


Fear
of losing you...of losing me
I've already lost
abilities I had my whole life.


The only thing in life 
that matters...to me
is love
life...time...together.


I may not be in 
the body I used to be in.
But I am still here
Loving you.


Day by day
I lose a little...
But I gain
so much...clarity


With pain as my 
constant companion.
I sure miss the days
Where I just went...did...ANYTHING!


For years now, I've had hope
to get those days back.
Perhaps, you have too~
Hope is good...sometimes...most times~


Now, I must move on
You are welcome to join me!
My life awaits!
It is very simple...


Not what it used to be...
But fun just the same...


Are you coming over?


Healing hugs, 
Alicia


"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown


No comments: