QUOTES

"Live life on purpose ~ not by accident" ~ Alicia

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
-- Author Unknown

"A laugh is a smile that bursts.” ~ Mary H. Waldrip

"Set your goals high and don't be deterred by those who say it is impossible." ~ Steve Fossett

"Our Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
Jamie Paolinetti

"A day without laughter ~ is a day wasted"
Charlie Chaplin

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
— Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gratitude is an inner smile shared" ~ Alicia

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Taking a little break...

"There is a way to do it better.  Find it."  ~ Thomas Edison

Hello my friends!
It's been a while!
Life has been busy
and I have been reflecting
healing and planning.

Yes, planning.
Does it have anything to do with you?
Sure it does!

With time, creativity
and a great plan ~
I will be putting together
a book for all of us with RA!

YUP!  A book for US!
It will include some of your
favorite blogs ~ ( you all picked them)
and with your permission, perhaps
some of your comments.

When the time comes for this to happen ~
I may get in touch with some of you...
as it is a book for all of us.  

This may not be until 2013/2014 ~
It really takes time!

I'd love to hear your feedback!
Leave me a note at the bottom
let me know if you have a favorite blog!
Perhaps you may have a topic you would like me to cover.

This is going to be about us
from one of us, for us with RA!
I am excited!  Are you?!

Please share your feedback below ~

I'll miss you while I am away, but keep in touch,
and be well.  I will be thinking of all of you often!

Healing hugs,
Alicia

ps...you can always email me at alicia@youempowered.com

No comments: